BRAND USAGE POLICY
auctionhood.com trademarks, service marks, logos, trade dress, web design, and other brand features (“Brand Characteristics”) are protected by an applicable trademark, copyright and other intellectual property laws. Parties interested in obtaining permission or any of the auction hood brand characteristics, Brand Characteristics or other intellectual properties should send details of their request to email@example.com. Each request will be evaluated on a case by case basis and permission or license is granted where appropriate.
Though we would like to accommodate all the requests we receive, we need to protect the integrity of our brand also and we have to turn down many requests because the usage request implies that auctionhood.com is affiliated with or endorsing another company, website, or product.
If you are interested in promoting auctionhood.com on your website, we encourage you to consider membership in our reseller program, and earn money for yourself. Generally, we do not provide our corporate logos for personal use other than through our reseller Program.
We do not allow the use of our trademarks in advertising (Google AdWords inclusive), nor do we allow the use of our trademarks in the domain names.
If you are a member of the media and requesting usage of auction hood logo, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will address your enquiry promptly.
If you are granted permission to use auctionhood.com Brand Characteristics, please use them in accordance with the following guidelines:
WHAT TO DO:
- When you are using any auctionhood.com trademark, be sure to include the symbol, the first time that you use the mark in a document, such as in the title or heading, or when first referenced in your text.
- If you are creating materials that refer to auctionhood.com’s brand characteristic you should also include a footnote that identifies the material used and the owner of the material.
- If you are using any auctionhood.com trademark, be sure to distinguish the trademark from the surrounding text. You may distinguish the mark by capitalizing the first letter, capitalizing or italicizing the entire mark, placing marks in quotes, or using a different font or type style to highlight the mark. Use the trademark as an adjective, not as a noun or verb, and not in the plural or possessive form
WHAT NOT TO DO:
- If you are using any auctionhood.com brand characteristic, make sure that you do not alter it any way.
- Do not remove, distort or change any element of a trademark or logo.
- Do not incorporate any auctionhood.com brand characteristic into your own product name, service name, trademark, logo or company name.
- Do not display any auctionhood.com brand characteristic as the most prominent visual element of your website, product or service.
- Do not display any auctionhood.com brand characteristic in any manner that is misleading, unfair, defamatory, infringing, libelous, disparaging, obscene or otherwise objectionable as determined by us in our sole discretion.
- Do not use any auctionhood.com brand characteristic in any manner that violates any law or regulations.
- Do not display any auctionhood.com brand characteristic on any website that contains adult content or that promotes pornography of any kind, the sale of alcohol or tobacco or gambling to people.
- Do not display any auctionhood.com brand characteristic in any manner that implies that you are related to, affiliated with, sponsored or endorsed by us.
- Do not imitate the look and feel of any of our websites or pages contained in any of our websites, including without limitation, the branding, color combinations, fonts, graphic designs, product icons or other elements associated with us.
- Do not frame or mirror any page of the auctionhood.com website.
- Do not bid on or otherwise use any auctionhood.com trademarks in Google AdWords or other pay-per-click advertising.
- Do not include any auctionhood.com trademarks in any domain name.
If you have a question that falls outside the scope of the guidelines and information provided on this website, please contact us at email@example.com